Friday, April 25, 2008

artfest pictures~ location~fort worden

Below are some quick pictures I took during my lunch break on the third day. We'd had some rain in the morning going to classes, but by noon the sky was just this stormy shade of gray, just enough to give interest to a photo shoot. First photo view was taken from in front of the School House looking toward the castle and water. View towards the artists house, dorms classrooms and commons.
Side/back view of the castle. I believe this is where Teesha and Tracy always stay while at ArtFest.
View of the Commons from the School House road.
View of the School House, where my day three class was located. Just wanted to get started posting SOMETHING about ArtFest. I will put up more pictures when I have time later today or tomorrow.

No comments: