Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wishes and dreams ~ Kim's round robin book

This is the page spread I completed for Kim's round robin book titled Wishes and Dreams. I have finally finished working on it and will have it on its way home to her for Christmas. There has been much going on here at home for me and squeezing in art is nearly impossible right now. Hopefully after the holidays...?
Detail pictures of the words, tiny stars and jewels. I tried writing the words with a white pen but it was really difficult writing over wrinkled paper and then the ink didn't show up so well. I ended up painting over the writing with white paint so that the words are more legible. In case you still can't read the words it says..."In her pale moonlit dreams she becomes the Fairy Queen...Dancing in the moonlight and granting wishes to all her fairy realm.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is so gorgeous! I love the colors and all the details! Can't wait to see it IRL! Hope things settle down for you! HUGS!

Margaret said...

your work is beautiful, such delicate colours and love your use of the jewels and stars, I can really imagine the Fairy Queen dancing

Brenda said...

That is just the most precious little spread!