Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Begin again...again

"When your old life isn't worth living anymore...create a new one."

Begin again...again. Seems to be the theme of my life. I want this year to be different, to be better, to be more. I always do at the begining...fresh start...new hope. I've made a start. I've begun an art journal to express what unflods in my life this year. Below is the opening "title" page. You turn that page to the next two page spread below. A simple start to a new and once again hopeful year, only this time I really feel like there will be a difference when all is said and done.
I of course plan to be a more faithful blogger here this year, we shall see...but this is my beginning...again.

1 comment:

Betty C said...

Brava to you for the new beginning; look forward to sharing your journey this year. Really like your first blog of your new beginning.